“The most important thing for a M&A advisor is to develop a deep understanding of what’s the most important to your client – what they are really trying to accomplish and what issues really matter to them and why?” - SwiCino® M&A team.
Mergers & Acquisitions in Europe
Advisory - Deal Sourcing - Valuation - Mergers & Acquisitions - Healthcare & Life Science
Working closely with TOP class M&A lawyer and law firm in Geneva, Switzerland, SwiCino is deeply involved with European Healthcare & Life Science M&A activities for strategic buyers in China.
What can SwiCino® do for you?
From SwiCino® M&A Practice Guide:
- Notify the latest Healthcare & Life Science M&A target list.
- Identify the client's business objectives.
- Build a "road map" for the client from A to Z, and include a timeframe.
- Advise on deal and negotiating tactics.
- Review the relevant patents and technology advances.
- Conduct due diligence on other side.
- Fine-tune the client's acquisition criteria and shortlist the ideal matches.
- Valuation. Define value and its importance with proper valuation methodology.
- Determine, with the help of tax advisor, the tax implications and if they require special structuring.
- Work with antitrust attorneys to assess regulatory obstacles, gain regulatory approval and analyze any other required approvals.
- Review all the contracts: business, employment, outsourcing, debt, preferred stock, etc.
- Work with M&A lawyer to negotiate agreement, sign and close the deal.
- Financing assistance programme.
To ask for the latest Healthcare & Life Science M&A target list, please contact us.
Copyright © 2013-2017 SwiCino Group Ltd · All Rights Reserved